Stereo Help

I have an older AIWA stereo that has connectors on the back for a red/white cable (normally from the TV). I want to connect that stereo to my sound out port on my computer so that I can use the “aux” function on the stereo to listen to whatever sounds are coming out of my computer.

Does anyone know what kind of adaptor I would have to buy that would have the red/white on one end and the connector to go into a normal stereo portion my computer?